September 8-11, 2014. GIS-Pro 2014: URISA's 52nd Annual Conference
GIS-Pro 2014: URISA's 52nd Annual Conference
September 8-11, 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
Leveraging Spatial Technology to Support Sustainable and Resilient Communities
Call for Presentation Proposals
Submissions Due: January 27, 2014
Why should you present at GIS-Pro?
- Get recognized for your achievements and enhance your professional profile.
- Increase the visibility of your organization.
- Help somebody else who is facing similar challenges.
- Receive valuable points toward your GISP certification or renewal.
- Practice your presentation skills ... discuss your work in a meaningful way to a variety of individuals.
- Receive valuable feedback from your peers. Are you on the right track?
Proposals for individual presentations, lightning talks, panel discussions and interactive session formats are welcome. But this year, we are encouraging submissions of complete sessions with specific learning objectives to make the attendee experience even more valuable.
The GIS-Pro 2014 Conference Committee has proposed a list of suggested topics organized according to the "3 Pillars of Sustainability": Society, Environment, and Economy. In addition, the Committee is inviting presentations on GIS Management to highlight best practices in support of GIS projects, and Solution Central, a track to showcase vendor-based solutions to technical challenges.