Benefit from having these excellent ASPRS workshops delivered direct to you.
Don’t wait; click on the webinar you want to take in the Registration list below.
Attention those seeking ASPRS Certification: ASPRS Training Webinars are a great way to gain Professional Development Hours!
|ASPRS Student Members||ASPRS Members||Nonmembers|
|$100 for a 4-hour webinar||$200 for a 4-hour webinar||$350 for a 4-hour webinar|
|$150 for an 8-hour webinar||$300 for an 8-hour webinar||$450 for an 8-hour webinar|
|Geospatial Intern (formerly Provisional) Certification (4 hours) = $30||Geospatial Intern (formerly Provisional) Certification (4 hours) = $55|
SCHEDULED TRAINING WEBINARS FOR 2014
Preparing for ASPRS Certification -- July 10-11, 2014 (8 hours total) A recording of this webinar will be available for viewing soon
Assumes participants have subject knowledge and are serious about taking the Certification Exam. The purpose of this workshop is to prepare individuals who are planning to sit for the ASPRS Certification exams as a Certified Photogrammetrist or Certified Mapping Scientist in either Remote Sensing or GIS. The workshop will begin by explaining the purpose and form of the exam. It will then identify key topical areas that an applicant should be aware of prior to taking the exam. Topics will start with a review of the basic concepts and sample questions to show how they will be tested for on the exam. Finally, the workshop will try to identify resources which exam takers should be aware of and study from in their preparation for the examination.
Presenter: Robert Burtch
Extended Multispectral Satellite Remote Sensing the VNIR and SWIR -- July 31, 2014 (4 hours total) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
A one day introductory course covering topics such as the background: the science of reflectance spectroscopy, Radiometry, The role of the atmosphere, Multispectral Data Collection, Brief history of multispectral and hyperspectral systems, Satellite Systems, Airborne Hyperspectral Systems, Data Processing Overview, and an Overview of Applications.
Presenter: Bill Farrand and Rachana Ravi
Advanced Extended Multispectral Satellite Remote Sensing in the VNIR and SWIR -- July 31 & August 1, 2014 (8 hours total) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
This is a two-day course combinging the July 31st course, Extended Multispectral Satellite Remote Sensing in VNIR and SWIR and a day of advanced level training. The second day of advanced level training will cover topics such as more detail on the science of reflectance spectroscopy, Scattering theory, Causes of absorption features, Multispectral Data collection, Data Processing and Discussion of Applications.
In order to receive the information on the Advanced, day-2 course, each student MUST also take the day-1 course.
Presenters: Bill Farrand and Rachana Ravi
You can test your system in advance to see if you can use the GoToWebinar technology by following the instructions at http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/gotomeeting/help_files/GTM140010.
- Advanced Extended Multispectral Satellite Remote Sensing the VNIR and SWIR
- An Overview of Mobile Mapping
- Analysis and Application of Polarimetric Synthetic Aperture Radar Data
- Assessing the Accuracy of GIS Information Created from Remotely Sensed Data: Principles and Practices
- Basic Principles of Spatial Data Analysis
- Census Data & TIGER/Line Shapefiles – Putting it All Together
- Develop Successful Web Mapping Services Internet GIS Apps for Research Projects
- Elements of Orthophoto Production
- Extended Multispectral Satellite Remote Sensing the VNIR and SWIR
- Hyperspectral Remote Sensing: Phenomenology and Data Processing
- Lidar Fundamentals and Applications
- Lidar Mapping
- Lidar for Terrain and Vegetation Mapping
- Lidar Waveform: The Potential and Benefits for Topographic Mapping
- Looking Above the Terrain - Lidar for Vegetation Assessment
- Maximizing Information Extraction from Remote Sensor Imagery
- Object-based Image Analysis
- Photogrammetric Processing: Surface Model and Orthophotograph
- Preparation for ASPRS Certification
- Principles and Practice of Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Remote Sensing of Wetlands
NOTE: ASPRS Webinars are intended for the sole use and benefit of those registered to take the Workshop. That means that Each Person who attends a Webinar is required to register. ASPRS Sustaining Member companies who have multiple employees who want to take the webinar at the same time should contact Priscilla Weeks at email@example.com for information on quantity discounts. Attending a webinar without registering is an ethical violation.