Benefit from having these excellent ASPRS workshops delivered direct to you.
Don’t wait; click on the webinar you want to take in the Registration list below.
|ASPRS Student Members||ASPRS Members||Nonmembers|
|$100 for a 4-hour webinar||$200 for a 4-hour webinar||$350 for a 4-hour webinar|
|$150 for an 8-hour webinar||$300 for an 8-hour webinar||$450 for an 8-hour webinar|
|Geospatial Intern (formerly Provisional) Certification (4 hours) = $30||Geospatial Intern (formerly Provisional) Certification (4 hours) = $55|
|New Webinars TBA|
Please check back often for new webinars
Test Your System:
You can test your system in advance to see if you can use the GoToWebinar technology by following the instructions at http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/gotomeeting/help_files/GTM140010.
Webinar Registrations Open:
- An Overview of Mobile Mapping
- Analysis and Application of Polarimetric Synthetic Aperture Radar Data
- Assessing the Accuracy of GIS Information Created from Remotely Sensed Data: Principles and Practices
- Basic Principles of Spatial Data Analysis
- Census Data & TIGER/Line Shapefiles – Putting it All Together
- Develop Successful Web Mapping Services Internet GIS Apps for Research Projects
- Elements of Orthophoto Production
- Hyperspectral Remote Sensing: Phenomenology and Data Processing
- Lidar Fundamentals and Applications
- Lidar Mapping
- Lidar for Terrain and Vegetation Mapping
- Lidar Waveform: The Potential and Benefits for Topographic Mapping
- Looking Above the Terrain - Lidar for Vegetation Assessment
- Maximizing Information Extraction from Remote Sensor Imagery
- Object-based Image Analysis
- Photogrammetric Processing: Surface Model and Orthophotograph
- Preparation for ASPRS Certification
- Principles and Practice of Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Remote Sensing of Wetlands
NOTE: ASPRS Webinars are intended for the sole use and benefit of those registered to take the Workshop. That means that Each Person who attends a Webinar is required to register. ASPRS Sustaining Member companies who have multiple employees who want to take the webinar at the same time should contact Priscilla Weeks at email@example.com for information on quantity discounts. Attending a webinar without registering is an ethical violation.