"The Central Region promotes increased awareness in spatial data technology so that creators, collectors, and users of these data will benefit."
- Advance knowledge in photogrammetry, remote sensing, and related sciences throughout the region.
- Serve the technical, educational, and social needs of the region membership.
- Maintain a high level of ethics and professional standards while fulfilling the business requirements for the region and national society.
- Promote, establish, and facilitate the education of our membership in core and supporting technologies.
- Provide timely information to region membership through newsletters, mailings, and meetings.
- Provide guidance for student chapters.
- Provide social and career networking opportunities for our region members.