Aerial Mapping and GeoSpatial Services: Full Service. Trusted Solutions
Career Opportunity – Business to Business Sales
Candidates must have a record of successful sales of aerial image acquisition, photogrammetry, mapping and/or land surveying services. This position may be from a remote home office for the right person with a proven track record and trusted client relationships in aggregates, mining, landfill, construction and/or civil engineering industries.
DroneView Technologies is an aerial mapping and geospatial services company utilizing drones, planes and helicopters for data acquisition focusing primarily on stockpile inventory volumetrics, aerial mapping, cell tower and wind turbine inspections.
We are looking for individuals who have exceptional lead development, presentation and closing skills, are effective at overcoming objections, and are able to work as part of a highly accountable team for an entrepreneurial company in an explosive, emerging market.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
- Work independently to create enterprise client relationships in mining, aggregate, landfill and/or civil engineering fields.
- Work with VP of Sales to quote and price all opportunities
- Generate a weekly report of all activity and submit weekly goals to manager
- Work within a disciplined sales process framework requiring CRM utilization
EDUCATION: Engineering, Survey or Geospatial Services degree preferred
- 3-5 years of business to business sales in one of our core focused industries
- Proven sales performance over the course of career
- Mining, aggregate civil engineering or photogrammetry experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and utilize new systems
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIP: This position reports directly to the VP of Sales
COMPENSATION: Base salary plus Commission, commensurate with experience
Please provide your CV and cover letter to: careers@DroneViewTech.com