Job Location: Melbourne, FL
- Work within a commercial team environment on a variety of projects involving the processing, editing and manipulation of geospatial imagery and derived classification products. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Understand and utilize established image processing/GIS production work flows and software tools to generate a variety of geospatial products.
- Make recommendations for process improvements.
- Work both independently and as part of a team on assigned tasks.
This position requires specific knowledge and experience creating LU/LC Classification and Material Classification products in addition to general image processing tasks including:
- Histogram Manipulation, Tonal Balance, Color Enhancement and Pan-sharpening
- Mosaic Creation and Final Product Generation
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree with 3+ years of experience or equivalent
- Experience with eCognition software
- Experience with Genesis software
- Working knowledge of other geospatial software tools (e.g. PCI, ENVI, Erdas Imagine, ArcGIS, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
If interested in the position please apply here!