Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s)
ASPRS is pleased to announce that Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are now awarded for the following workshops. This program is being offered in conjunction with George Mason University.
The Continuing Education Unit (CEU) is a nationally recognized unit of measurement for participation in non-credit continuing education programs. Adults who successfully complete George Mason University’s approved programs will be awarded continuing education units. A permanent record of CEUs awarded will be maintained in the university database and will be easily accessible for certification and verification purposes.
The objective of the CEU is to:
- Provide a nationally established record of professional development learning activity,
- Encourage adult students to utilize educational resources to meet their personal and educational needs,
- Recognize individuals that continue their education and keep themselves current in their chosen professions,
- Enable individuals to have an accurate source of their current CEU activity and
- Provide a system to document continuing education experiences in meeting certification requirements.
George Mason University Office of Continuing Professional Education is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.