September 24-27, 2012, SPIE Remote Sensing 2012, Edinburgh International Conference Centre, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, http://spie.org/remote-sensing-europe.xml?WT.mc_id=RCal-ERSW
Registration: Open: May 2012 Close: 26 September 2012
Submission Date: Abstract: 26 March 2012 MSS: 27 August 2012
Synopsis / Description:
Remote sensing is a fast-growing technology using highly sophisticated sensors on satellites and other elevated platforms as well as on the ground, together with adapted signal and image processing, to deliver many practical applications hardly to be conceived of a few decades ago. The SPIE Remote Sensing Symposium has become the largest and most prestigious annual international meeting on this subject in Europe with more than 600 attendees and each year sees comprehensive coverage of scientific topics, applications, sensors, systems, and satellite platforms and more than 25 countries are represented.
- Remote Sensing for Agriculture, Ecosystems, and Hydrology
- Remote Sensing of the Ocean, Sea Ice, Coastal Waters, and Large Water Regions
- Sensors, Systems, and Next-generation Satellites
- Remote Sensing of Clouds and the Atmosphere
- Optics in Atmospheric Propagation and Adaptive Systems
- SAR Image Analysis, Modeling, and Techniques
- Image and Signal Processing for Remote Sensing
- Remote Sensing for Environmental Monitoring, GIS Applications, and Geology
- Lidar Technologies, Techniques, and Measurements for Atmospheric Remote Sensing
- Addressing Natural Disasters and Sustainable Resources Using Satellite Data
- High-Performance Computing in Applied Remote Sensing
- Special Joint Session on Airborne Remote Sensing
Co-located with the SPIE European Symposium on Defence & Security, this event will provide an excellent opportunity to explore new opportunities to collaborate with new partners from other related fields of activity.
Two great meetings in one great location! Your registration fee gains you access to all the conferences in both Remote Sensing 2012 and Security+Defence 2012.