WSN is an established Architectural/Engineering firm with a broad client base and 8 offices in greater MN/ND. WSN provides aerial mapping services for clients throughout the United States and Canada, and ranging as far south as the Virgin Islands. Our team specializes in LiDAR surveys, digital orthophotography, and photogrammetry services. The aerial team works closely with WSN’s land surveying department.
We have a career opening for a Certified Photogrammetrist, in our Grand Forks, ND office.
- Two years’ experience as a Certified Photogrammetrist
- ASPRS Certification
- Proficient with KLT Atlas, ImageStation Automatic Triangulation (ISAT), ImageStation OrthoPro (ISOP),
- Global Mapper and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Summit Evolution, Match-AT, OrthoMaster, OrthoVista and Pix4
- Five + years’ experience with aerial triangulation, digital orthophoto generation, and stereo compilation processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WSN offers competitive salaries and an excellent employee benefit package, including health care insurance, HSA, life insurance, disability, 401K and cafeteria plans. Learn more about WSN at our website, then apply online with your resume and letter of interest: www.widsethsmithnolting.com/careers EOE/AA