We are currently searching for an organized and task-driven, experienced Geospatial Imagery Senior Tech/Lead/Manager Positions depending on experience to join our Geospatial Department. This position is responsible for assisting certified photogrammetrists and mapping professionals plan, process, calibrate, analyze, adjust, or otherwise convert geospatial data in the form of aerial imagery into aerial mapping products including planimetric and topographic maps.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily processing of geospatial imagery and other data, including evaluating accuracy and sufficiency, and ensuring compliance to applicable project and industry standards related to aerial mapping products.
- Ortho imagery production
- Image processing, color balancing, seamlines
- Quality Control
- Leading production tasks on projects
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Experience, Education and Skills
- Proficient in the entire workflow for making ortho photos from aerial imagery
- Experience handling multiple ortho projects and leading a team of technicians
- Experience operating digital camera equipment preferred
- Understanding of shutter speeds, exposure, aperture and other principles of photography.
- Proficient with photoshop for making ortho photography edits
- OrthoPro and Terraphoto experience
- 4+ years progressive experience in CAD environments
- 4+ years progressive experience with spreadsheets or GIS tools
- 4+ years experience with ortho rectification
- 4+ years experience with compilation from stereo imagery preferred
- Aerial triangulation experience a plus.
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including Auto CAD and/or MicroStation and MS Office Suite preferred
- Strong listening, writing and verbal communication skills
- Proven work history, strong work ethic and team-player attitude