EPS Group is a top 10 firm in the Southwest region, offering opportunities in both private and public sector disciplines. As an Arizona-based Engineering, Surveying and Planning firm in the Southwest, our culture is centered around an entrepreneurial mindset that rewards innovation and collaboration. Work-Your-Way.
We encourage those with an entrepreneurial mindset to apply to join a firm that offers competitive compensation & benefits in addition to quarterly performance incentives. Remote, telework and in-person opportunities are available at any of our locations in Arizona and Colorado and, coming soon to Texas!
We are currently seeking a Senior Stereo Compiler to join our team in the Land Survey department here at EPS Group. If you are dedicated and driven to uncover new and exciting solutions in a team-oriented environment then EPS Group is for you.
As a Senior Stereo Compiler, you will be primarily responsible to assist with the production management, leadership and guidance of our stereo compilation team members.
The successful applicant will be fully immersed in the project data development of topographic aerial mapping, orthophotography and LiDAR/DSM point cloud classification. The geospatial operations are centered on DATEM Summit Evolution and Trimble Inpho Photogrammetry Suite’s mapping software, along with numerous other specialized image processing packages including Agisoft Metashape Pro and others.
- Train and guide junior stereo compilers
- Demonstrate an ability to see in 3D and support the team by increased CAD and photogrammetric skills
SKILLS / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Strong communication and organizational skills required
- Sound Knowledge of Photogrammetry and LIDAR mapping
- 4-years minimum experience with stereo compilation.
- Compilation of mapping features from stereo imagery
- General knowledge of photogrammetric principals such as aerial triangulation (AT), bundle adjustments, stereo compilation, camera calibration, and more.
Please share a resume to: email@example.com
We look forward to connecting with you soon!
EPS Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We offer a competitive salary and bonus program, a wide range of benefits including 401(k) with employer match, advancement potential, and the opportunity to become an integral part of a highly respected firm.