October 17-19 2012. Geospace 2012 Summit Brussels Belgium.
For more information visit http://defence.flemingeurope.com/geospatial-intelligence-europe/
‘The forerunner in unveiling cutting edge GEOINT Technology’
- Deliver perspective on cutting edge Geospatial Technologies that benefit both the battlefield and the boardroom.
- Explore how GEOINT technologies first mastered by the defense sector are being utilized in Mineral and Oil & Gas exploration Civil Engineering and Resource Management.
- Finally manoeuver into the commercial application of GEOINT for marketing with Location Based Services the ultimate expression of market surveillance and response.
- Remote Sensing technologies management systems as well as advances in interoperability & integration are enabling an exponential leap in
INTELLIGENCE – SURVEILLANCE – RECONNAISSANCE & SITUATIONAL AWARENESS.
- These deliverables are paying major dividends in the military and in the increasingly competitive and risky commercial enterprise.
Outcome: Technical assets employed by leading military planners are enabling decision makers to control risk as well as design and manage effective planning for:
- Mineral Exploration
- Oil & Gas
- Transport & Logistics
- Water & Forestery
- Civil Engineering & Architecture
- and a transformation of Insurance and Marketing