Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the ASPRS annual Conference and International Lidar Mapping Forum
This is a great opportunity to learn more about the Mapping field, meet some of the top names in the industry, and explore job opportunities. We have even scheduled some activities and sessions
To serve as a Volunteer, please complete this application form.
All applications are due by January 12, 2017. The form will close after this deadline.
Please remember to reference the conference schedule at
ASPRS does not provide transportation for this conference. You will have to be able to provide your own transportation to and from the conference ASPRS will be providing a Full Pecora conferenceregistration.
- You must be an ASPRS Member.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 5 hours a day on all days of the conference.
- You have to submit a reference letter from your Professor or Advisor
- You have to submit a essay why you want to volunteer with ASPRS
- You must be able to arrive February 4th, 2017 by 2:00 pm and leave no earlier than 2:00pm the afternoon of February 8, 20147. Please note: once we have the schedule in place there will be an opportunity to change your arrival and departure times.