Enjoy the Benefits
ASPRS welcomes you as a member!
check out our
How To Apply section
HOW TO APPLY
Its easy to apply: Click here to Join Now!
As a member of the ASPRS you’ll find that your membership here will provide you with many opportunities to get involved with others in your field and related fields.
ASPRS Membership: Your path to success in the geospatial community
JOIN TODAY AND START YOUR BENEFITS NOW. KEEP INFORMED OF INDUSTRY
TRENDS, STAY CLOSE TO YOUR PROFESSION AND, THROUGH NETWORKING WITH
FELLOW MEMBERS, MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE GEOSPATIAL COMMUNITY, SIGN UP
Be an ASPRS Member Champion!
- ASPRS is recruiting new members and YOU benefit from each new member YOU champion.
- Not only can you contribute to the growth of ASPRS, but you can support the mission of ASPRS and
spread the Member Value Proposition to your colleagues and students.
For every new member you recruit, you will earn $5 in ASPRS BUCK$
Recruit 5 new members and earn $25 in ASPRS BUCK$
Recruit 10 or more new members and you will be honored with the Roger Hoffer Membership Award at the ASPRS Annual Conference, and one year of complimentary membership ASPRS BUCK$ VOUCHERS are worth $5 each toward the purchase of publications or merchandise.
- To receive credit for a new member, the CHAMPION’S name and ASPRS membership number must be included on the new member’s application.
For Membership materials, contact us at:
Those eligible to be invited to join ASPRS under the Member Champion Program are:
- Students and/or professionals
- Former ASPRS members are eligible for reinstatement as new members in this campaign
HELP ASPRS GROW BY PARTICIPATING IN THE MEMBER CHAMPION CAMPAIGN!
Start your Benefits Now!
KEEP INFORMED OF INDUSTRY TRENDS, STAY CLOSE TO YOUR PROFESSION
JOIN TODAY AND START YOUR BENEFITS NOW.
THROUGH NETWORKING WITH FELLOW MEMBERS, MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE GEOSPATIAL COMMUNITY
- SCHOLARSHIPS – THE MANY ASPRS SCHOLARSHIPS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO STUDENT MEMBERS
- CERTIFICATION – THE ASPRS CERTIFICATION PROGRAM FOR MAPPING SCIENTISTS, PHOTOGRAMMETRISTS
AND TECHNOLOGISTS IS THE ONLY FULLY ACCREDITED CERTIFICATION PROGRAM IN THE GEOSPATIAL SCIENCES
- CONTINUING EDUCATION –
EARN PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT HOURS AND CEUs BY ATTENDING WORKSHOPS AT OUR CONFERENCES AND ON-LINE AS WELL AS OUR MONTHLY ON-LINE GEOBYTES SERIES
- PE&RS, OUR MONTHLY JOURNAL, IS PACKED WITH INFORMATIVE AND TIMELY ARTICLES DESIGNED TO KEEP YOU ABREAST OF CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS IN YOUR FIELD. NOW AVAILABLE IN E-FORMAT.
- Discount to all ASPRS conferences
- Discount on ASPRS Publications in the Book store
While it will be much more efficient for both the Applicant and the Membership Department for new applicants to use the online membership button, for those who are not comfortable with that option please Download the 2017 Membership application
If you would like more information regarding membership of ASPRS you can request our membership information kit. The Membership Kit is free and includes:
Which Membership is Right for Me?
ASPRS membership is for one year (12 months). Dues for Active Individual and Student members in the United States includes the electronic version copy of PE&RS, if you desire to have the PERS in a printed
version there is an addition postage fee associated. All members will be able to access the journal beginning with the January 2014 issue of PE&RS. Please note: Dues for all members in Canada includes GST. Membership renewal is based on the anniversary date of the month you joined. Membership certificates are available for an additional charge (see below). Please allow 4–6 weeks for delivery of your membership materials.
Current Membership Pricing:
PERS Hard copy postage $60.00
Sustaining Membership Companies $1500.00
Startup Alley $500.00
ASPRS SUSTAINING CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
Join the leaders of the geospatial community
Sustaining Corporate membership in ASPRS helps your company serve your employees and customers.
Your membership helps
- ASPRS set industry standards
- Provide continuing education and professional development
- Maintain the CESB accredited ASPRS professional certification program
- Publish the PE&RS Journal with practical career-oriented articles as well as peer-reviewed research
- Publish technical books like the Manual of Remote Sensing
- Expand academic scholarships for students (your future customers and workforce)
- Provide networking and business development opportunities through our regional and national meetings
- Registration discount for all ASPRS Conferences
- Discount on all ASPRS Publications
- Individual employee savings on ASPRS membership
- Member benefits for 4 to 6 employees under your Sustaining Corporate Membership
With your membership, you serve your
organization, but you also serve the greater geospatial profession and industry and you have a voice in controlling the future direction of ASPRS. Each Corporate Member of ASPRS has a seat on the Sustaining Corporate Members Council, which in turn has a seat on the ASPRS Board of Directors.