A Student Member shall be working towards a degree at a university or college. Certification of student status (examples may include copies of student identification or current registration, faculty or sponsor signature, etc. is required for each year of student membership. A person is not eligible for student membership if he/she has previously held an Active or Associate Member status. Student members do not vote or hold office until they advance to Professional Membership.
*Your Student application is not complete until you have faxed or emailed your verification to the ASPRS office. You can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of ASPRS Membership
The benefits of membership in the American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing far exceed the initial investment. Member benefits and services include:
- Monthly digital issue of Photogrammetric Engineering & Remote Sensing (PE&RS)
- Discounts of 25 – 40% on all ASPRS publications
- Job Fair Access
- Discounts on registration fees for ASPRS Annual Meetings and Specialty Conferences
- Discounts on ASPRS Workshops
- Quarterly Region Newsletter
- Regional specialty conferences, workshops, technical tours, and networking social events
- Opportunity to participate in ISPRS activities
- Invitations to Technical Committee and Division meetings
- Local regional, national, and international networking opportunities
- Eligibility for over $30,000 in National and Region awards, scholarships, and fellowships
- Access to the ASPRS Membership Directory on the Internet (search for other active individual members, sustaining members, and certified professionals
- Eligibility for car rental and hotel discounts
To become a member of ASPRS please take the time to apply online today.
For further information contact the ASPRS Membership Department at: