- This event has passed.
September 18 2017 - September 22 2017
3rd Symposium of the Committee on Space Research (COSPAR): Small Satellites for Space Research
Date: 18 – 22 September 2017
Place: Jeju Island South Korea
COSPAR Secretariat 2 place Maurice Quentin 75039 Paris Cedex 01 France
Tel: +33 1 44 76 75 10
Fax: +33 1 44 76 74 37
Host Organizations: Korea Astronomy and Space Science Inst. (KASI) / Korean Space Science Society
Scientific Program Chair: Dr. Dong-Hun Lee Kyung Hee Univ.
Abstract Deadline: 31 March 2017
- New ideas for upper atmosphere research with micro- and nano-satellites
- Interaction of solar wind and Earth’s bow shock: recent progress in observations and modelling
- Dynamics of the magnetospheric process through coordinated experiment and modelling
- Advances in astrophysical research with small satellites
- Planetary exploration of the solar system
- Enabling technologies
Selected papers published in Advances in Space Research and Life Sciences in Space Research fully refereed journals with no deadlines open to all submissions in relevant fields.