- Disaster Response Workshop The Role of Airborne and Satellite Imagery in Disaster Response
- 10 Year Industry Forecast This archive contains materials generated in the development of the remote sensing industry forecast
- NCEES Materials This archive contains materials generated in support of the multi-organization Task Force on the Model Law on Surveying, promulgated by the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying.
- Satellite Information Summary of Land Imaging Satellites (With better than 30 meters resolution) Planned to be Operational by 2006
- Standards Activities Standards Process: (Who, What, and How) Committee Workflow INCITS Proposal Template Ongoing Standards Activities: Standards/Guidelines Development Draft Guidelines for Procurement
ASPRS Films Project
ASPRS Films The Films Project is an ASPRS endeavour to document the history of our society and the mapping industry. It does so by conducting video and audio interviews of people in the profession and collecting historical photographs, documents and other media from such sources as the US Geological Survey and the Tennessee Valley Authority.