- This event has passed.
SPIE Remote Sensing 2017
September 11 2017 - September 14 2017
Dates: 11 – 14 September 2017
Registration: Open: May 2017 Close: August 2017
Submission Date: Abstract: 13 March 2017 MSS: 14 August 2017
Venue: DoubleTree Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw Poland
Address: Skalnicowa 21 04-797 Warszawa Poland
Web URL: http://spie.org/spieremotesensing
Remote sensing is a fast-growing technology using highly sophisticated sensors on satellites and other elevated platforms as well as on the ground together with adaptive signal and image processing to deliver many practical applications. SPIE Remote Sensing has become a well-attended annual international meeting on this subject in Europe. With more than 450 attendees each year and over 550 papers it sees comprehensive coverage of scientific topics applications sensors systems and satellite platforms where more than 25 countries are represented.
- Remote Sensing for Agriculture Ecosystems and Hydrology
- Remote Sensing of the Ocean Sea Ice Coastal Waters and Large Water Regions
- Sensors Systems and Next-generation Satellites
- Remote Sensing of Clouds and the Atmosphere
- Optics in Atmospheric Propagation and Adaptive Systems
- Active and Passive Microwave Remote Sensing for Environmental Monitoring
- Image and Signal Processing for Remote Sensing
- Earth Resources and Environmental Remote Sensing/GIS Applications
- Lidar Technologies Techniques and Measurements for Atmospheric Remote Sensing
- High-Performance Computing in Geoscience and Remote Sensing
- Remote Sensing Technologies and Applications in Urban Environments
- Hyperspectral Sensing – with Virtual Programme Tracks throughoutCo-located with the SPIE Defence + Security this event will provide an excellent opportunity to explore new opportunities to collaborate with new partners from other related fields of activity. The Defence + Security Symposium also offers an Exhibition. Two great meetings in one great location! The registration fee gains you access to all the conferences in both Remote Sensing 2017 and Security+Defence 2017.
Contact for Information:
2 Alexandra Gate
Ffordd Pengam Cardiff CF24 2SA
+44 29 2089 4747
SPIE – The international society for optics and photonics.