February 27-28, 2013. International Workshop on Hydrogological Risk: “The role of Geomatics in Hydrogeological Risk”, Padua, Italy.
Theme of the Workshop: The aim of the workshop is to bring together researchers, industry developers, users and anyone interested in Hydrogeological risk and Geomatics technologies to discuss the most recent advances in these research fields, to exchange experiences, knowledge and promote future research and development for the mitigation of the Hydrogeological risk.
The workshop will address the following topics:
- State-of-the-art geomatics technologies for hydrogeological risk prevention, reduction and monitoring.
- Research experiences and achievements in hydrogeological risk mapping.
- Pros and cons of different methods and instruments deployed (including maintenance and cost issues).
- Methods and software tools for data collection, data integration, data analyses with emphasis on multi-source data integration.
- Methods and software tools for data processing and event-based modelling.
- Identify the needs and directions for further technological development.
Important Dates and Information
February 27-28 2013: International Workshop
Deadline for abstracts (250-500 words): 20 November 2012
Notification of abstract acceptance: 10 December 2012
Deadline for final manuscript: 1 February 2013
(To be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org)
All articles will be double blind peer-reviewed and published in ISPRS Archives.
Fifteen articles which are considered best by an independent commission will be published in a Journal with Impact Factor.