Bethesda MD February 28 2017: The ASPRS Tellers Committee Larry Hothem Chair met on Monday February 27 2017 to confirm the electronic balloting results and count the valid paper ballots for the ASPRS annual election. The committee confirmed the following results:
- VICE PRESIDENT: Thomas Jordan
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR GIS Division: Xan Fredericks
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR Primary Data Acquisition Division: Jon Christopherson
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR Unmanned Autonomous Systems Division: Benjamin Vander Jagt
- ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION REVISION WAS APPROVED
The Vice-President serves for one year then moves up to President-elect then to President and finally Immediate Past President. Technical Division Assistant Directors serve for two years and then move up to Director for two years.
The Installation of Officers for the 2017-2018 year will take place in Baltimore MD at the ASPRS annual conference IGTF 2017 at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel on Wednesday March 15th.