May 7-8 2014. ICAO 2nd Air Transport Symposium Montréal Canada. For more information visit www.icao.int/Meetings/iats2014/
For this second edition the ICAO Air Transport Symposium will bring together the stakeholders of the air transport industry. This unique event will provide stimulating and dynamic interactions on topical issues and future strategies with the goal of arriving at a broad-based consensus on implementation procedure of a new regulatory framework.
– International agreements: building for the future
– Lifting barriers to air transport’s growth
– Meeting the expectations of consumers
– The impact of levies on air transport’s sustainability
– Funding and financing the air transport system
– Getting the most out of the air cargo system
This Symposium is a “must attend” for government officials civil aviation authorities airlines airports air navigation service providers and organizations directly involved in supporting the aviation business such as tourism services providers aircraft manufacturers freight forwarders law and consulting firms as well as academia.
In 2012 the first edition of the Symposium brought together more than 350 delegates and over 120 regulators industry experts and academics.