November 12-13 2013. CMRT13 – ISPRS Workshop: Object Extraction for 3D City Models Road Databases and Traffic Monitoring – Concepts Algorithms and Evaluation. Antalya Turkey.
For more information visit http://www.cmrt13.tum.de/
Automated extraction of topographic objects and vehicles from remotely sensed data is an important topic of research in Photogrammetry Remote Sensing GIS and Computer Vision.
This joint conference of ISPRS working groups III/4 and III/VII sequel to the successful CMRT conferences that took place in Vienna and Paris in 2005 and 2009 respectively will bring together experts from these fields to discuss recent developments the potential of various data sources and future trends both with respect to sensors and processing techniques in automatic object extraction. The focus of the conference is on methodological research.
The workshop is held in parallel with the ISPRS Laserscanning conference and in conjunction with the ISPRS 2013 joint meeting on ‘Serving Society with Geoinformatics’.
- Building and road extraction from aerial and space-borne images LiDAR and SAR
- Updating of existing 3D city models and road data bases
- Automatic texturing of 3D city models
- Image interpretation for facade modelling
- Detection and velocity estimation of vehicles from remote sensing data
- Methods for micro- and macro-scale traffic monitoring
- Detection and modelling of vegetation classes and single trees
- Techniques and models for analysing complex urban scenes
- Level-of-detail modelling of topographic objects
- Data fusion for automatic object extraction
- Quality assessment of automatically extracted topographic objects
- ISPRS WG III/4 ‘3D Scene Analysis’
- ISPRS ICWG III/VII ‘Pattern Analysis in Remote Sensing’
Uwe Stilla (Technische Universitaet Muenchen TUM) Franz Rottensteiner (Leibniz University Hannover LUH) Stefan Hinz (Karlsruhe Institue of Technology KIT)
Markus Gerke University of Twente/ITC Enschede The Netherlands Stefan Hinz University of Karlsruhe Germany Ludwig Hoegner Technische Universitaet Muenchen Germany Franz Rottensteiner Leibniz University Hannover Germany Jie Shan Purdue University USA Gunho Sohn York University Canada Uwe Stilla Technische Universitaet Muenchen Germany Jan Dirk Wegner Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Switzerland Michael Ying Yang Leibniz University Hannover Germany (Others are to be announced)
High-quality papers covering one or more of the above topics should be submitted electronically using the conference tool on the conference web site.
Please consider strictly the deadline for the submission of full papers: 15 June 2013.
The papers should be prepared according to the ISPRS guidelines for preparing manuscripts (http://www.isprs.org/documents/orangebook/app5.aspx) and should not exceed 6 pages in length. All papers will be submitted to a double blind peer review process. Notification of acceptance will occur by August 19 2013.
The proceedings will appear as a volume of the ISPRS Annals of the Photogrammetry Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences.
Provided acceptance by the referees the camera-ready papers have to be submitted in PDF format by August 31 2013.
Authors have to be registered by August 31 to warrant publication of their paper in the proceedings.
- Submission of full papers: 15 June 2013
- Notification of authors: 19 August 2013
- Submission of camera ready manuscripts: 31 August 2013
- Registration of authors: 31 August 2013
- Early registration deadline: 15 September 2013
The registration fee will be announced soon.
There will be a joint registration fee for attending both the CMRT13 and the laserscanning workshops and a reduced fee for persons who also want to participate in the ISPRS 2013 joint meeting on ‘Serving Society with Geoinformatics’.
The deadline for early bird registration is September 15 2013.
Authors must register before August 31 2013 to warrant publication of their paper in the proceedings.
There will be a joint registration system for both the workshops and the joint meeting on ‘Serving Society with Geoinformatics’.
A conference tool for registration will be made available soon on the WWW site of joint meeting on ‘Serving Society with Geoinformatics’.
– of the workshop (CMRT13): http://www.cmrt13.tum.de
– of the ISPRS Laserscanning workshop: http://www.cirgeo.unipd.it/laserscanning2013
– of the ISPRS 2013 joint meeting on ‘Serving Society with Geoinformatics’ (will host the registration system): http://www.ISPRS2013-SSG.org